Unknown Mine Crafters

Unknown Mine Crafters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CptFluffball

PostSubject: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 am

Name: Lewis (CptFluffball)

Information About Me: Ok, well i'm fairly new to this server, i guess i've been active for a few hours if not more so i'm not expecting much but i might aswell give it a try. I started playing Minecraft about a year ago in the summer of 2010 so i'm very experienced and i am good at building, coming up with ideas, and creativity. I'm not going to lie, i am a troll sometimes but if that is not wanted i can easily become a good role-model towards newer or less experienced players.

Why Do I Want To Be Promoted: I always enjoy moving up through the ranks of servers i have taken a liking to. I would love to do that here because i think that this community is both welcoming and interesting heh.

What Can I Offer Once Promoted: I could make use of the command '/z' or '/cuboid'. This would allow me to make builds faster and therefore it would give me more time to apply more detail. I could also help out with the server project more as i would feel that with this new rank, i have become more of the community.

What Is My Minecraft Experience: Well i already answered that but i'll end this long application by sayin that i've been on many servers in my time playing minecraft. There are literally too many to count, however i had always been a regular at 'Just Another Minecraft Server' whilst travelling to other servers.

Thank You.
Cpt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am

I vote to promote him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/Checkitoutgames
I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 am

Me too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://terracrafters.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 am

Choppz, did you all of his amazing builds on his other server... AMAZING cheers Vote count: 3
My vote is totally yes, afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 am

*see
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:43 am

Yeah, his builds are amazing, and so is his dedication Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://terracrafters.co.uk
Sitharol

PostSubject: I vote....   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 pm

I vote yes too...but he needs to watch his mouth a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sypto
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 pm

btw cpt there are 3592 server plus 10 everyday... pfft and you said there was to many to count XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'   

Back to top Go down

Request For A Rank Up From 'Member' To 'Veteran_Member'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1