Unknown Mine Crafters

Unknown Mine Crafters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

so long friends ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yourface43

PostSubject: so long friends ;)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:32 pm

well guys......i hate to say it but we all have to graduate someday i'de just want to say that it was a blast hanging with you guys and sypto it was a privilege to be on your server and to make it a better place i will miss every single one of you especially sitharol,sypto,checkitoutgaming,calikid,RTwire,and Omniblast you guys made this server fun as hell from me and i wish this did not half to be but before i sign out i have some shout outs

RTwire:bro....i love you man (no homo) you were the VERY first person i met you helped me and yelled at me but you show me my ropes and i owe a VERY VERY EXTREMELY thanks to you ill miss you

OMNIblast: i remmber the days omni when i kicked you for griefing and when you save my ass from being kicked you helped me a lot and cheered me up i owe a good thanks to you bro

SYPTO:bro......i cant even explain......you are THE BEST server owner even i remember back and the old days when we had those drunken stories to when i make a 180k cuboid to when you yelled at my ass for being to drunk i will always remember the guy who made my life hell...and en joyful Wink

Sitharol:dude if it wern't for you i wouldn't be here right now you are a big inspiration to me you made my life unforgettable with your wise words and kindness you are the best guy a friend could have cya bra

ladies gents please dont give away or delete my world.....i want you guys to keep it to remember it i hope one day in between college i can get on i love all of you and sort of emotionally attached.... guys.......please don't forget meh

So Sad it Had To Come To This

YourFace43
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zxmantisxz

PostSubject: Re: so long friends ;)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:48 pm

*makes biggest frowny face in the history of ever*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
utan46322

PostSubject: Re: so long friends ;)   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:28 pm

adios my good friend, hope you enjoy