Unknown Mine Crafters

Unknown Mine Crafters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I have a question....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sitharol

PostSubject: I have a question....   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 am

Sypto is the server offline or did you change the name of it? Or is it down cause you started the beta server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crater_Maker

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 am

Sith, I'm pretty sure it has to do with that the Beta server is up, and it is tough for a computer to run both a Beta and a Classic server at the same time. So yea...

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 am

Sypto is running his beta server today and will be on mumble where you can speak to him. For all I know is that you can't have servers running at the same port at once. (25565 port is used for beta and classic) Sad

The MCStorm is fixed and online until then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://terracrafters.co.uk
CaLiKiD415209

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:36 pm

i can't log in to the beta server :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
Sitharol

PostSubject: I really need some help with beta...   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Yea I dont understand the game...i have 1.7.3 or something...why dont I have the 1.8 and what is the adventure pack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sypto
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Make sure you downloaded the 1.8 pre release from the offical minecraft forum! Wink

:EDIT: The full version of 1.8 has been released, so everyone update your game and lets try it out shall we?! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yourface43

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Sypto......everyone........one thing..STOP WITH THE FUCKING SERVERS! we got around 5 different server Jesus Christ what the hell happened the classic hasn't been up for 2 weeks now sypto i understand with the beta server but classic is what brought us together why do we have fucking 5 server if you want to make your server go ahead! your just showing that your disloyal to Sypto if i were Sypto i would tell you to cancel ally our servers Sypto please just get rid of your beta server and stick with classic our popularity is plummeting if we don't do this soon this server might end idk but i have seen you all in a while and you never talk on the forum whats going on??????

Sypto remember in June 6 i believe the server just started everything was great WHY CANT IT STAY THAT WAY! i mean who the hell thought it was a great idea to have 5 servers to be honest i'd rather be demoted to member for my whole life then see this server fail..........please get rid of them...lets things be the way they were
if you agree please reply Sypto sorry for swearing......

hope we recover
Yourface43 drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CommieCEO

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Yourface this server is done for. Its been in decline ever since the start of August. I've had a similar post like yours, but apparently Swedish people don't believe in freedom of speech and I'm banned... I suggest every former member of this server to choose a new server to start on, cuse this one is done. Classic server is never up, beta server probably is never up, people don't talk on forums, what else?
Well, summer has been fun and all that, I can remember back in July when I joined and got SH_Builder. Good times good times.... But everything has a limit and that limit has come for this server. And theres no way this server can get back to its former days when 16 guests would be on everyday, at any given time. Let's see here...who are the currently active ones...

Sypto (obviously) Sitharol and Crater_Maker. Everyone else is inactive. I'm banned, so is ConnorSkateboard i believe, Slamakans haven't been on for months, nor has OMniblast, Chopps, checkitout, you (yourface). And the others....like denzulus, kight_elf, etc.

Plus, sypto is never on.

Therefore....

THIS SERVER IS FUCKED. no offense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CommieCEO

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:19 pm

So yeah, I guess you guys can count this as my FINAL goodbye.

Bye. Might see you guys around on other servers. If you want to have contact, go on some mcforge or mcstorm servers; I will usually be on those ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sitharol

PostSubject: Chill yourface....   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Yourface I know where your coming from, we dont have five server! There are only three at the time 1. The classic 2. The back up classic and 3. The beta (Sypto currenting working on it). The other servers are not offical servers. Every player is entitled to create and establish there own. I understand that the classic has being down, but running a server takes resources. Some other conuntries, like Denmark, are not the same when it comes to internet and etc. Plus some of us have work or other issues to deal with, imagine trying to sleep when you have 30 people trying to contact you because they dont understand your in a different time zone. Like I stated before, those that are sticking around are the members worth keeping. I dont know if you noticed but many have come out and stated that they have lied to us all this time. There are still some of us that check this forum daily and keep up with whats going on. Right know the reason why sypto has not being on is because he is having issues with his minecraft/java. His has a bug and his program freezes every 5 seconds. Please try to understand, the server will always be the server! Those of us that stick around will truely display the core values of this forum! One of them is sticking around...I know we are becoming impatient, but sooner or later everything will come up to how it was. Beta or classic, the server is gonna continue we just need to support Sypto. If we, as his friends, dont try to understand him then who else will. Sypto is a good person and you know he is. You should also know that he does things for a reason. You where one of the orginals, and I understand your feelings, we have had them at some point or another. Some of those that have servers is because they are trying to replicate what they saw in our server, some of them have failed because they had bad intentions, ours are simply trying to help out Sypto. Sooner than later we have a good standing server and everything will be cool. Sypto is trying hard and we need to support him. Hell. he has even tried to find a way to convert our classic maps and builds to transfer them into the beta. So please yourface...have some patience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sitharol

PostSubject: Commie...   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:35 pm

You can suck it! I would have expected something like this from a 13 year old. Wait you are a 13 year old... Look no one is holding you back you can do what you want but dont come on here and start your shit. If you dont like it then do as you said move on. You dont know what is going behind the scenes. Plus, if we wanted your opinion we would have asked for it! Dont you know opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, but that dont mean we all want to smell what comes out of it. So shut the fuck up, man up, and stop bitching about everything. Your word has no weigh, so there is no need to blow of hot steam at something your not a part of anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm

CommieCEO wrote:
Yourface this server is done for. Its been in decline ever since the start of August. I've had a similar post like yours, but apparently Swedish people don't believe in freedom of speech and I'm banned... I suggest every former member of this server to choose a new server to start on, cuse this one is done. Classic server is never up, beta server probably is never up, people don't talk on forums, what else?
Well, summer has been fun and all that, I can remember back in July when I joined and got SH_Builder. Good times good times.... But everything has a limit and that limit has come for this server. And theres no way this server can get back to its former days when 16 guests would be on everyday, at any given time. Let's see here...who are the currently active ones...

Sypto (obviously) Sitharol and Crater_Maker. Everyone else is inactive. I'm banned, so is ConnorSkateboard i believe, Slamakans haven't been on for months, nor has OMniblast, Chopps, checkitout, you (yourface). And the others....like denzulus, kight_elf, etc.

Plus, sypto is never on.

Therefore....

THIS SERVER IS FUCKED. no offense

Commie, since you are an inactive member, yet given up faith in the server it appears to me that you haven't been paying attention.

READ PREVIOUS POSTS AND TOPICS!

We all have our own things to take care of, including me. I do college every week. Sypto is trying his best to keep the server up and running. I'll leave the rest for you to discover, but it seems to me that you have given up. I think you coughed the truth up as you thought "The server is breaking up might as well tell everyone who I really am". Where did you really go when you said you were going to college? Moved onto a different server I would guess.

Well guess what... the server isn't going anywhere. We are all here, checking to see what everyone is up to. Most of us only have time to go onto the forums as we actually have work to do, college? Jobs? The only time the server was fully active was in the holidays... I can see a pattern developing. Can you? In case you haven't noticed I have been running the backup server pretty much every night almost. I check the forum EVERYDAY, I am watching. I read the logs everyday and have not seen your name appear in it for a month. Maybe if you paid attention to what has been happening recently, this topic would have been closed long ago...

If you are banned. Due to your history, I wouldn't unban you. And if I must explain why, I can do that too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://terracrafters.co.uk
yourface43

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 am

im sorry for over reacting im just dealing with some heavy stuff to be honest i didnt know Sypto's java isnt working im sorry for rushing you sypto also your right sith i have ben lacking patience lately i hope you can forgive me

Best Regards
Yourface43
(btw what did connor do?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yourface43

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:49 am

commie...................shut the hell up i knew you never went to "yale" you spelt it wrong! its Yahl!....dumb ass i knew you changed obviously you are playing a different server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConnorSkateboard

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 am

Woah, woah, woah. x) What's up YourFace! I really didn't know "Yale" was spelled Yahl! x).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question....   

Back to top Go down

I have a question....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1