Unknown Mine Crafters

Unknown Mine Crafters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sorry Guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sitharol

PostSubject: Sorry Guys   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Guys I am so sorry, this last few days i have being on for no more then a few mintues. I had some personal demons I have had to fight and it seems I had won the battle...Until late this morning. I suffered from heavy chest pains, lack of air, and sharp stab like pulse near the heart. Dont worry I am fine. I went to see the doc and go many tests done. Surprising for my body mass of at least 380 pounds, I am in tip top shape. No high blood pressure, no cholesteral, and all normal levels. Well, after hours on the hospital bed I was giving the dignoistics, I have high levels of stress and I had an anxiety attack. Doctor ordered me to stay relaxed and not to spent to many hours infront of the screen. That my constant search for a job and my non-chill mode led to my high stress levels....I am gonna be away for a few days, ill be on here and there and hold up to the my new title as the strict Smod. Thanks guys for understanding...

P.S If you have to demote me for the time I am away I dont mind it, things have to continue and with or without me. Thanks guys for understanding! Cya you all soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Get well soon!
Sincerely,
Connor I love you No homo XD
Back to top Go down
yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys   Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:32 pm

damn

drunken
Back to top Go down